Causeway Bay History
A selection of articles related to causeway bay history.
Original articles from our library related to the Causeway Bay History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Causeway Bay History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Bay: Correspondences
- Laurus nobilis spp. Folk Names: Baie, Bay Laurel, Bay Tree, Daphne, Greecian Laurel, Laurel, Laurier d'Apollon, Laurier Sauce, Lorbeer, Noble Laurel, Roman Laurel, Sweet Bay Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Aesculapius, Apollo, Ceres, Faunus,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Causeway Bay History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Causeway Bay History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Title Networking Causeway Bay : an alternative connector between
- [2.4] Photographs of Surrounding Environment. 11.
- Title The new Causeway Bay waterfront : an urban design approach
- 4.1 An Introduction to the Causeway Bay Waterfront. 30.
- [ON HYSAN HEADED PAPER – IDEALLY PRESS RELEASE PAPER]
- Sep 7, 2010 2. Hysan and Causeway Bay. Hysan Place is the latest milestone development in the company's long-standing history in Causeway Bay.
- Renovation Project for Tin Hau Temple in Causeway Bay Project
- Tin Hau Temple, No. 10 Tin Hau Temple Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. ( Location plan showing the project area is at Appendix II).
- The Mobile Bay Causeway
- Section II: Existing Conditions on the Causeway. What is the history of this area?
Suggested News Resources
- "The Business of Life" Hysan Celebrates 30 Years of Public Listing
- Addressing a cocktail reception today at the Lee Gardens marking the memorable occasion, Ms Irene Lee, Hysan's Chairman, said, "Hysan and Causeway Bay's history and future are intertwined. Causeway Bay is our home.
Suggested Web Resources
- Causeway Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. The typhoon shelter of Causeway Bay and the Tin Hau Temple reveal that the area was once a fishing village.
- Causeway Bay - Hong Kong Island TravelGuide
- Causeway Bay is one of Hong Kong's prime shopping districts, while Happy History.
- Interesting Places -Causeway Bay
- Causeway Bay's modern history began in 1973 when the Cross-Harbour Tunnel was opened. This underwater freeway is one of the largest tunnels in Asia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.