A selection of articles related to cavalrymen.
Original articles from our library related to the Cavalrymen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cavalrymen.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Cavalrymen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cavalrymen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 63 Cavalry celebrates Diamond jubilee
- 63 Cavalry or 'Tresath', as the elite armoured unit of the Army is popularly called, on Sunday celebrated its sixtieth anniversary here. In a ceremony christened, Heritage Review, cavalrymen paid tribute to their veterans.
- Punitive expedition had Leavenworth ties
- Immediately, the U.S. cavalry was sent into northern Mexico to punish Villa, and a small unit of cavalry caught up with and killed 67 Mexicans while losing eight cavalrymen.
- The Legacy of Pancho Villa's Raid on America
- The conflagration from the hotel illuminated the streets and allowed the cavalrymen to distinguish Americans from the Villistas. The U.S.
- The Empire Strikes Back
- James, who raised two cavalry corps for the East India Company's army in 1803 and 1814 — comprising local cavalrymen from Sikh, Maratha and Rohilla backgrounds — chose Delhi painter Ghulam Ali Khan to record his cavalry regiments. Khan reportedly ...
- Stuff We Liked: Prussian Cavalrymen and Congressional Excuses
- This weekly article about our web favorites was initially published as a letter to subscribers of The Upshot's newsletter. You can sign up for the email here to get this and all of the best of The Upshot.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.