Cavite El Viejo
- March 22 declared holiday in Cavite
- He was born on March 22, 1869 at the Aguinaldo ancestral home in Cavite El Viejo now called Kawit. Also commemorated on March 22 is the historic Tejeros Convention at Casa Hacienda, once a friar estate-house in Tejeros, San Francisco de Malabon ...
- Wenceslao: More info on Cebu guerrilla's Cushing
- The rum was Anejo or Viejo. It cost about a peso from the sari-sari store by his house. The cigarettes had a brown paper wrapper.
- 2 marzo 1974: usata per l'ultima volta la garrota in Spagna
- Il 2 marzo 1974 in Spagna l'anarchico catalano Salvador Puig Antich e il criminale comune tedesco-orientale Georg Michael Welzel (meglio noto come Heinz Ches) sono le ultime due persone ad essere giustiziate mediante il metodo della garrota. La garrota ...
- Katipunan's band of brothers in Cavite
- They were enlisted with other Cavite nobles to join ceremonies at the Emilio Aguinaldo home in Kawit (formerly Cavite el Viejo) town. Emiliano, nom de guerre “Magpuri,” amassed donations from wealthy families and gave the money to the Magdiwang faction ...
- Binay camp downplays Blue Ribbon report on graft raps
- MANILA, Philippines – The camp of Vice President Jejomar Binay yesterday downplayed the recommendation of the Senate Blue Ribbon subcommittee to file criminal charges against him and his son, dismissed Makati mayor Jejomar Erwin “Junjun” Binay.
Cavite El Viejo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cavite El Viejo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.