- Galleria Residences Cebu: Lifestyle and leisure beyond compare
- Cebu City is fast becoming a business and leisure capital in the Philippines. Dubbed the “Queen City of the South,” Cebu is the preeminent urban and cultural center in the Visayas and Mindanano region. Along with its rising distinction, Cebu City is an ...
- First Cebu-US link starts, opens more opportunities
- Flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL) yesterday launched the maiden Cebu-Los Angeles flight from the Mactan Cebu International Airport, opening more travel and trade opportunities between the Philippines and the US.
- Cebu Pacific begins U.S. flights with Guam service
- Philippines-based Cebu Pacific is scheduled to fly four flights a week between Guam and Manila. Guam is the budget airline's 30th international destination, and its first U.S.
- Suspects in P5.5M pawnshop heist in Cebu face charges
- FOUR suspected members of a robbery group are facing criminal charges in court for allegedly robbing a pawnshop in downtown Cebu City on April 25, 2015, carting away about P5.5 million worth of jewelry and the service firearm of a security guard.
- Cebu Trail Challenge slated this sunday
- A TOTAL of 83 competitors are set to duke it out in the first offering of the three-leg Cebu Trail Challenge Series dubbed “A Taste of Cebu Trails: The Half-Marathon Challenge” this Sunday at the Arcenas Road in Banawa, Cebu City.
Cebu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cebu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesliverpool famous liverpudlians
dream meaning family
religious sites in singapore
banned films china