- Cellcom Israel Limited (NYSE:CEL) Short Interest Increased By 2.03%
- The stock of Cellcom Israel Limited (NYSE:CEL) registered an increase of 2.03% in short interest. CEL's total short interest was 286,300 shares in March as published by FINRA.
- Catalyst CEL Fund Leads $25M Funding Round In Israeli 3D Printing Firm
- Catalyst CEL Fund, a joint venture fund managed by China Everbright Ltd. and Israeli private equity firm Catalyst Private Equity Management Ltd., has led a US$25 million financing round in Israeli 3D printing firm XJet Ltd.
- CEL-SCI Co. (CVM) Sees Large Increase in Short Interest
- CEL-SCI logo CEL-SCI Co. (NYSE:CVM) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of February. As of February 29th, there was short interest totalling 4,726,792 shares, a growth of 24.
- Cel Sci Corporation (NYSEMKT:CVM) Shorted Shares Increased 24.56% After Market
- The stock of Cel Sci Corporation (NYSEMKT:CVM) registered an increase of 24.56% in short interest. CVM's total short interest was 4.
- Catalyst CEL Fund leads $25 mln investment round in XJet
- XJet Ltd, a metal 3D printing company based in Israel, raised $25 million in funding. Catalyst CEL Fund led the round with an investment of $10 million. Other investors in the round included Autodesk Inc as well as existing shareholders.
Cel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmodel parliament
w c fields death
dance maniax song list
lake baikal wildlife
recovery and spirituality