Celery Medicinal Uses
A selection of articles related to celery medicinal uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Celery Medicinal Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Celery Medicinal Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Celery: Correspondences
- Apium graveolens Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Fire Deity: Power: Mental Powers, Lust, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Celery Medicinal Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Celery Medicinal Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Parsnips are partners in health
- Parsnips are a sweet, slightly nutty tasting, root vegetable that are related to parsley, celery and carrots. Parsnips were cultivated by the ancient Greeks and Romans for medicinal and culinary uses.
- Down Home and Healthy- New Chef in Groton
- So, when that salad came, and it was all fresh fruit- grapes, watermelon, canteloupe, pineapple- with crabmeat and celery in a white sauce on an avocado- I took a bite, and shut my eyes, and let summer creep into my bones. For thirty ...
- EXCLUSIVE: 9 experts give health advice to women!
- Today women are juggling their work, family and social life; with most of them feeling constantly worn out and stressed. Even the weekends are spent doing mundane jobs that are left unattended during hectic weekdays. Some feel drained even after a good ...
- A heaping soup bowl of healing
- Soup became her medicine. The more she learned, the more recipes she created. Striving to change her health through diet, she began incorporating ingredients like coconut oil, turmeric, cumin and lentils into her cooking.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.