A selection of articles related to celiac trunk.
Original articles from our library related to the Celiac Trunk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Celiac Trunk.
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Celiac Trunk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Celiac Trunk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Celiac Artery Compression Syndrome:
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. Volume 36, Number 4, 2002. Celiac Artery Compression Syndrome: Successful Laparoscopic Treatment.
- CeliaC trunk Coverage in endovasCular aneurysm repair
- sociated with obstruction of the coeliac trunk in the process of treating ease. of these, a subgroup of 9 patients had their celiac trunk covered.
- Celiac Artery Stenting
- proximal celiac trunk (Figure 1). The patient's severe angulation of the celiac trunk with severe stenosis Aortogram of the celiac artery before the procedure.
Suggested News Resources
- Dosimetric and motion analysis of margin-intensive therapy by stereotactic
- Regional vessel motion of the SMA, celiac trunk, and renal vessels was small (<5mm) and not significantly impacted by AC. Mean pancreatic motion was >5mm, so AC has been used in all patients enrolled thus far.
Suggested Web Resources
- Celiac artery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The celiac (or coeliac) artery, also known as the celiac trunk, is the first major branch of the abdominal aorta.
- Celiac Trunk
- These are unpaired branches that, for the most part, arise from the anterior part of the aorta. The first of these branches is the celiac trunk (or artery).
- Celiac Artery Aneurysm
- Aneurysm of the celiac artery is an uncommon clinical problem; fewer than 180 cases have been reported in the world medical literature.
Celiac Trunk Topics
hecate other names and epithets
dream symbol lasting effects