A selection of articles related to celluloid photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Celluloid Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Celluloid Photography.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Celluloid Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Celluloid Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dylan Culhane Transcendental Wayfaring 10 June – 26 August 2011
- Culhane experiments with multi exposure photography.
- The dangers of cellulose nitrate film - free leaflet
- proportion of nitro-cellulose, otherwise known as celluloid. Cellulose nitrate mm cinematographic film to be cut down and used for still photography.
- Moholy Ground Magazine
- A JOURNAL O F PHOTOGRAPHY. MEDIA KI T SPRING 2010 www. moholyground.
- Motion Picture Origins
- Projection Stroboscopic Toys Photography. Magic Lantern. Thaumatrope, Zoetrope, etc.
- The Death of Structural Film
- And yet it is the photo-graphic granularity of the medium that still seems to dominate our definition of film. 4.
Suggested News Resources
- As Tacita Dean's celebration of celluloid photography hits the Tate Turbine
- Zeitgeist is an experiment in showing trending news, topics and articles from the Guardian. Find out more in our blog post. Film by Tacita Dean.
Suggested Web Resources
- Celluloid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- However, the celluloid film base produced by this means was still considered too stiff for the needs of motion picture photography.
- * Celluloid - (Photography): Definition
- Celluloid - Topic:Photography - Online Encyclopedia.
- Celluloid and Silver- fine art photography, black and white prints
- Fine Art Photography Gallery, black and white photos, limited edition prints.
- The History of Plastic
- Besides billiard balls, celluloid became famous as the first flexible photographic film used for still photography and motion pictures.
- Behind The Scenes: Smoke And Celluloid Photo Shoot - YouTube
- Sep 5, 2010 http://smokinghotcigarchick.com/ Here is a behind the scenes video of our latest cigar shoot.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.