- any plant of the genus Celosia, having small, usually red or yellowish flowers in dense, crested or plumelike spikes. Compare cockscomb (def 3). Origin of ...
- Celosia Armor Series
- Celosia Armor. TM. Series.
- celosia - The Sun Valley Group
- BOMBAY. CELOSIA. Curly Furry Favorite.
- Producing Royal Celosia from cuttings - Royal Van Zanten
- P.O. Box 88, 1430 AB Aalsmeer, The Netherlands.
- Celosia 'Dragon's Breath' - Greenhouse Product News
- Celosia 'Dragon's. Breath' is one of those plants. With its excellent, bright red foliage and long-lasting plumes of flowers, as well as its ability to be sold in the.
- Celosia - MyTeleflora.com
- IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND why celosia—and especially the crested,. “ cockscomb” type—has grown in popularity over the past ten years and more.
- Gardening advice with Malcolm Campbell
- THE summer bedding plants commonly called cockies' combs are celosia cultivars. I have found that they grow best when planted into a light loamy soil with lots of organic matter added in to a depth of 10cm.
- Are last season's saved seeds still viable? Test them.
- Four years: Celosia, cosmos, hollyhock, marigold, petunia, sweet peas. — Two to three years: Digitalis, impatiens, pansies and phlox. And herb seed: — Five years: Cilantro and dill.
- Growing Together: Making gardening dreams a reality, one step at a time
- Try several underused annual flowers like cleome, nasturtiums, zinnias and celosia. 7.
- Outdoor Living and Landscape Show: what's new for 2016
- Celosia: Dragon's Breath is all over the trade magazines, with red flowers blooming above olive-green foliage that's shot through with red.
Celosia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Celosia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.