- Celtic hero Pat Bonner urges James Forrest to stay at Parkhead and suggested
- The winger has turned down a new four-year deal with the Scottish Premiership champions. Embed from Getty Images. Pat Bonner is hoping that Celtic will be able to reach an agreement with James Forrest regarding a new contract, and suggested that the ...
- Celtic legend Chris Sutton says vile bullies have taunted son James because of
- CELTIC hero Chris Sutton has told how school bullies made his son's life hell because of his hearing aids. Morons targeted young James, who almost died as a baby, for no better reason than the fact he has a hearing impairment. Chris said he had to move ...
- Murdo MacLeod suggests Rangers are close to matching Celtic
- Speaking to Sky Sports, Celtic hero Murdo MacLeod has admitted that Rangers look capable of matching the Bhoys, having seen Mark Warburton build a young and exciting side at Ibrox. MacLeod said: “I think Rangers have been building over the last two or ...
- East Kilbride kid could make senior debut against his Celtic hero Scott Brown
- GAVIN MILLAR has idolised Scott Brown for years and on Sunday the young East Kilbride midfielder could make his senior debut against the Celtic skipper. The baby-faced 17-year-old has been confirmed in East Kilbride's squad for the fifth-round clash at ...
- Frank McGarvey suggests Ronny Deila could get sacked - even if he wins the double
- Speaking to the Daily Mail, Celtic hero Frank McGarvey has suggested that Ronny Deila could still lose his job with Celtic this summer - even if he wins the double.
Celticheros is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Celticheros books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.