A selection of articles related to censer.
Original articles from our library related to the Censer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Censer.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not. 10:2 And there went out fire from the LORD, and...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; 16:2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Censer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Censer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Censer - Orthodox Online Home Page
- Incense (Livani) and Censer (Thymiaterion). During our Church Services the Priest censes the Holy Objects and the people with incense (in Greek, “Livani”.
- Season of The Angel & the Golden Censer
- Click to view this email in a browser. Watchman Ministries International. Season of the Angel & the Golden Censer.
- March 2010
- The Censer
- The Censer. May 2003. Volume 7, Issue 5.
Suggested News Resources
- After dramatic growth, Ashburn expects even more data centers
- By Marjorie Censer, The sprawling warehouse-style buildings look like windowless big-box stores, except without the typical signs outside that let customers know they've come to the right place.
- Amazon Web Services ramping up government focus
- By Marjorie Censer, As the government pushes federal agencies to adopt cloud — or Web-based — computing, a growing number of firms are making pitches for their cloud-related services.
- Army vehicle program creates opportunity and uncertainty
- By Marjorie Censer, The Army took a major step on one of its biggest new weapons programs earlier this month, awarding nearly $900 million to two contractors to produce a next-generation combat vehicle.
- Rare Horn Carving Collection to Feature in 888 Auctions' Asian Art: Part II
- From the ivory collection of the auction stands Lot 551: a Chinese ivory tripod 'shou' censer.
- Two former female Booz Allen partners file suits
- By Marjorie Censer, Two former high-ranking partners at Booz Allen Hamilton have filed suit in recent weeks against the McLean-based contracting giant, alleging that they were fired because of their gender.
Suggested Web Resources
- Censer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Censers are any type of vessels made for burning incense. These vessels vary greatly in size, form, and material of construction.
- Censer - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of CENSER. : a vessel for burning incense; especially : a covered incense burner swung on chains in a religious ritual.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Censer
- A vessel suspended by chains, and used for burning incense at solemn Mass, Vespers, Benediction, processions, and other important offices of the Church.
- Amazon.com: 6 Inch Brass Hanging Censer/Charcoal Incense
- 6 Inch Brass Hanging Censer/Charcoal Incense Burner is made of high quality brass with a shining finish. Helps in the proper burning incense.
- censer - definition of censer by the Free Online Dictionary
- A vessel in which incense is burned, especially during religious services.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrugby league defensive tactics
plasticcom plastic chat
star of david zion christian church
passphrase example methods
yearly meeting names
beverly hills california geography