A selection of articles related to censorship.
Original articles from our library related to the Censorship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Censorship.
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Censorship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Censorship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The tyranny of censorship: Ireland's war on 'evil' books
- The CPB, founded in 1929 by the Censorship of Publications Act, is made up of five people – clever people, mind, not riff raff – who are appointed by the minister of justice.
- Missouri House Passes Limits on Student Reporter Censorship
- JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) – The Missouri House has passed a bill giving student journalists more leeway over their publications. Lawmakers voted 131-12 Tuesday to limit the power of public schools to censor student media, including publications financed ...
- China's Censors Battle Mounting Defiance
- SHANGHAI — Yang Jisheng knows all about censorship. His book “Tombstone,” an epic account of Mao Zedong's great famine, is banned in China. His former employer, Xinhua News Agency, refused to let him go to the U.
- Springtime for censorship: School targets 'The Producers'
- Sorry: You don't censor a work of art because a few people don't get it. If you must, post one of those silly “trigger warnings.” “The swastika is an icon,” Greco says.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesagency law the concepts
grove press history