A selection of articles related to census italy.
Original articles from our library related to the Census Italy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Census Italy.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe
- The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Census Italy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Census Italy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anglo-Italian Family History Society 1851 Census A-B
- Anglo-Italian Family History Society 1851 Census A-B. Return to Homepage. Surname.
- Anglo-Italian Surname Transcripts 1891 Census
- CENSUS 1891. Surname. Name.
- THE ITALIAN CENSUS AT SCHOOL ® Cristiana Conti Italy's
- 1. THE ITALIAN CENSUS AT SCHOOL ®. Cristiana Conti.
- Population and housing censuses in Italy *
- Population and housing censuses in Italy. By Aldo Orasi and Angela Ferruzza. 1.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The census in Italy is carried out by ISTAT every 10 years. The last four were in 1971, 1981, 1991 and 2001.
- Italian Genealogy 101 - Researching Your Family Tree in Italy
- Italian church records usually include baptisms, marriages, deaths, confirmations and first communions, as well as possibly church census records.
- International census resources
- Census statistical information is also available online for Austria, Denmark, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, and Spain.
- Italy Census | Learn | FamilySearch.org
- Oct 12, 2010 Italian census records do not provide as much information as census records of other countries.
- Italy « Census, Birth, Death, Marriage Transcriptions on the Internet
- Census, Birth, Death, Marriage Transcriptions on the Internet / Italy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.