A selection of articles related to census italy.
Original articles from our library related to the Census Italy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Census Italy.
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Census Italy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Census Italy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anglo-Italian Family History Society 1851 Census A-B
- Anglo-Italian Family History Society 1851 Census A-B. Return to Homepage. Surname.
- Anglo-Italian Surname Transcripts 1891 Census
- CENSUS 1891. Surname. Name.
- THE ITALIAN CENSUS AT SCHOOL ® Cristiana Conti Italy's
- 1. THE ITALIAN CENSUS AT SCHOOL ®. Cristiana Conti.
- Population and housing censuses in Italy *
- Population and housing censuses in Italy. By Aldo Orasi and Angela Ferruzza. 1.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The census in Italy is carried out by ISTAT every 10 years. The last four were in 1971, 1981, 1991 and 2001.
- Italian Genealogy 101 - Researching Your Family Tree in Italy
- Italian church records usually include baptisms, marriages, deaths, confirmations and first communions, as well as possibly church census records.
- International census resources
- Census statistical information is also available online for Austria, Denmark, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, and Spain.
- Italy Census | Learn | FamilySearch.org
- Oct 12, 2010 Italian census records do not provide as much information as census records of other countries.
- Italy « Census, Birth, Death, Marriage Transcriptions on the Internet
- Census, Birth, Death, Marriage Transcriptions on the Internet / Italy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.