A selection of articles related to centering prayer.
Original articles from our library related to the Centering Prayer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Centering Prayer.
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Centering Prayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Centering Prayer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Religion briefs: March 11
- Prayer groups: Peace Lutheran Church, 1701 E. Missouri Ave., offers two weekly prayer groups.
- Faith calendar: March 11-20
- Centering prayer: 7:10-7:55 a.m., St.
- Church Listings
- Centering and prayer time at 5:15 p.m., chancel choir practice at 7 p.
- Why Centering Prayer Is Not Christian Prayer
- After receiving some criticism over my recent commentary, “Why Centering Prayer Falls Short of True Intimacy With Christ,” the Register invited me to respond to the most important and common objections readers mentioned. (All the quotes from Trappist ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.