A selection of articles related to central obesity.
Original articles from our library related to the Central Obesity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Central Obesity.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Beltane was a day representing many things to the Celtic people. It was the second of the four fire festivals. To most it celebrated the sun God, Baal(British)/ Bel(Irish)/ Beli(Welsh)/ Belanos(Pan-Celtic), although the sun appears to have been originally...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Central Obesity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Central Obesity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BODY MASS INDEX, CENTRAL OBESITY, AND DIETARY
- body mass index, as well as central obesity in young adult men. Method and of nourishment is associated to body mass index and to central obesity.
- Central obesity and increased risk of dementia more than three
- association between midlife central obesity and risk of dementia three decades later.
Suggested News Resources
- In-Your-Face Fitness: Use exercise to squash killer stress
- They explain how these "metabolic disturbances" lead to "comorbidities including central obesity, hypertension, dyslipidemia, and endothelial dysfunction.
- Dietary total antioxidant capacity is inversely related to central adiposity
- Finally, dietary TAC values were inversely related with waist circumference values (r= -0.17, P=0.005) as well as with lower mild central obesity occurrence (waist circumference [greater than or equal to] 80/ 94 cm for women/ men, respectively).
- Insulin resistance, prediabetes linked to muscle mass
- After adjusting for age, sex, race/ethnicity and generalized and central obesity, associations with HOMA-IR and prediabetes were still observed.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is Central Obesity and its Treatments | Diet Digest.net
- Apr 20, 2008 Common metabolic disorder and condition where fat exists on the abdomen and upperbody of obese people causing many medical problems.
- Central Obesity | The Flat Stomach Blog | How To Get A Flat
- Oct 14, 2008 When people talk about belly fat, muffin tops or the beer gut what they are really talking about is central obesity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.