Centrally Planned Economy
A selection of articles related to centrally planned economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Centrally Planned Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Centrally Planned Economy.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Ostara Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat recognizes the start of spring, and celebrates the Goddess, once again in her maiden aspect. This Sabbat is a time for fertility rituals, and the cutting of spring's first blossoms. The altar and the circle should be decorated with a variety of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Centrally Planned Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Centrally Planned Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rationing in Centrally Planned Economies ∗
- Rationing in Centrally Planned Economies ∗. Julio J. Rotemberg.
- How to Reform a Centrally Planned Economy: The Case of China
- Understanding Reform: Country Studies. How to Reform a Centrally Planned Economy: The Case of China.
- A Centrally Planned Economy Will Inevitably Create Inequality
- A Centrally Planned Economy Will Inevitably Create Inequality. By Qiu Feng. July 1999.
Suggested News Resources
- The Great GDP Caper
- Washington politicians who are hooked on the idea of a centrally planned economy will do the same. Think I'm cynical? Watch what happens.
- Research and Markets: Vietnam - Telecommunications Infrastructure, Forecasts
- The Socialist Republic of Vietnam continues to grapple with its transition from a centrally planned economy to an economy based on the open market model.
- Horse notebook: Father's example serves Cho well
- Small business is absent from the centrally planned "economy." If you want to win the Kentucky Derby or Breeders' Cup Classic, you'd best build your stable outside North Korea. Myung Kwon Cho's parents indirectly helped him do just that.
- One in four California families can't feed their kids
- With a centrally planned economy, socialist countries like Cuba are able to guarantee nutritious food as a right to all workers and their families.
- Horses among us
- A free-market economy can surprise us at times by allocating scarce resources in unexpected ways that would never be considered in a centrally planned economy. Horses are a case in point.
Suggested Web Resources
- Centrally Planned Economy: Encyclopedia of Business
- Centrally Planned Economy: Encyclopedia of Business.
- Tim O'Reilly - Google+ - "Really fascinating piece by +John Robb
- Aug 11, 2011 Vahid Masrour - "centrally planned economy" LOL I hope The Daily Show reads this and makes it into one of Jon Stewart's monologues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.