Centrally Planned Economy
A selection of articles related to centrally planned economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Centrally Planned Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Centrally Planned Economy.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Samhain Sabbat Ritual
- Now is the time of year in which we pass from light into darkness, symbolized by the death of the God of the sun. At this time, the spirits may roam the Earth along with the living, and the Goddess is in her crone aspect. Seasonal items should decorate the...
Holidays >> Samhain
Centrally Planned Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Centrally Planned Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rationing in Centrally Planned Economies ∗
- Rationing in Centrally Planned Economies ∗. Julio J. Rotemberg.
- How to Reform a Centrally Planned Economy: The Case of China
- Understanding Reform: Country Studies. How to Reform a Centrally Planned Economy: The Case of China.
- A Centrally Planned Economy Will Inevitably Create Inequality
- A Centrally Planned Economy Will Inevitably Create Inequality. By Qiu Feng. July 1999.
Suggested News Resources
- The Great GDP Caper
- Washington politicians who are hooked on the idea of a centrally planned economy will do the same. Think I'm cynical? Watch what happens.
- Research and Markets: Vietnam - Telecommunications Infrastructure, Forecasts
- The Socialist Republic of Vietnam continues to grapple with its transition from a centrally planned economy to an economy based on the open market model.
- Horse notebook: Father's example serves Cho well
- Small business is absent from the centrally planned "economy." If you want to win the Kentucky Derby or Breeders' Cup Classic, you'd best build your stable outside North Korea. Myung Kwon Cho's parents indirectly helped him do just that.
- One in four California families can't feed their kids
- With a centrally planned economy, socialist countries like Cuba are able to guarantee nutritious food as a right to all workers and their families.
- Horses among us
- A free-market economy can surprise us at times by allocating scarce resources in unexpected ways that would never be considered in a centrally planned economy. Horses are a case in point.
Suggested Web Resources
- Centrally Planned Economy: Encyclopedia of Business
- Centrally Planned Economy: Encyclopedia of Business.
- Tim O'Reilly - Google+ - "Really fascinating piece by +John Robb
- Aug 11, 2011 Vahid Masrour - "centrally planned economy" LOL I hope The Daily Show reads this and makes it into one of Jon Stewart's monologues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Centrally Planned Economy Topics
Related searchesunderweight problems
saturn girl modern continuity
pomelo cultivation and uses
key deer endangered status
dres polish subculture research
cuisine of malaysia staple foods