- Centre College mourns loss of “soul” of the university
- A trustee for almost 64 years—the longest tenure in the history of the College—Lively joined the Centre board in 1952 and was named a life trustee, with full voting privileges, in 1988. “My membership on the board has been one of the most rewarding ...
- Canadian corporations back legal challenge against US climate legislation
- "TransCanada's executive vice president and general counsel, Kristine Delkus, was on the U.S. Chamber's litigation centre board.
- Retired US Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Pierce Lively dies at age of 94
- Lively is sworn in as federal judge in 1972. A trustee for almost 64 years—the longest tenure in the history of the College—Lively joined the Centre board in 1952 and was named a life trustee, with full voting privileges, in 1988.
- Fears aired over plans to house ex-inmates
- Resident Wayne Booth, who organised last night's meeting, said he would write to the centre's board to ask it to reconsider its proposal.
- Sophmore runs election campaign
- Basore was authorized by the Centre board of education to spend up to $800 in district funds to promote her campaign. She has one competitor. Most of her campaign activities will happen during the state conference in Topeka in April.
Centreboard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Centreboard books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe worlds largest clock
dream dictionary artist
gut flora types
transportation in iran highways