- Foraminifera and Cercozoa share a common origin according to
- revealed a close relationship between Foraminifera and Cercozoa, an assemblage of Cercozoa and points to Gromia as the closest relative of Foraminifera.
- Paramarteilia canceri sp. n. (Cercozoa) in the European edible crab
- May 14, 2009 1979 and the phylum Cercozoa Cavalier-Smith, 1998. (Cavalier-Smith and Chao 2003). The order Paramyxida currently contains five genera.
- Cercozoa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Cercozoa are a group of protists. They are sometimes described as a kingdom. Contents.
- Filosa | Facebook
- Filosa - Description: The Cercozoa are a group of protists. They are sometimes described as a kingdom.
- Hoppenrath, M. & Leander, B.S.
Cercozoa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cercozoa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
blood mythology and religion
theodicy examples of theodicy
fable some modern fabulists
constable new jersey