- Local diversity of heathland Cercozoa explored by in-depth sequencing
- Cercozoa are abundant free-living soil protozoa and quantitatively important in soil food webs; yet, targeted high-throughput sequencing (HTS) has not yet been applied to this group.
- Multi-year assessment of coastal planktonic fungi reveals environmental
- For example, large-scale infections of the diatoms Guinardia delicatula and G. flaccida by the parasites Pirsonia and Cryothecomonas, both in the phylum Cercozoa, have been reported in the Wadden Sea, with up to 35% of G. delicatula and 65% of G.
- Protistan community analysis: key findings of a large-scale molecular sampling
- For analyses on higher taxonomic group level, the following taxa were selected: Ciliophora, Dinophyceae, Apicomplexa, Alveolata rest, Bicosoecida, Oomycetes, Chrysophyceae, Synurophyceae, Bacillariophyta, Stramenopiles rest, Cercozoa, Rhizaria rest, ...
- Tree diversity and species identity effects on soil fungi, protists and
- Both primers were shortened and modified to perfectly match >99.5% of all Fungi (except Tulasnellaceae and Microsporidia; Supplementary Table S2). The ITS3 primer mixes were designed to cover Cercozoa protists (amoebae from Rhizaria superkingdom), ...
- Metatranscriptomic census of active protists in soils
- The Rhizaria were almost exclusively comprised of Cercozoa (Figure 3a) with dominance of rRNAs of the small flagellates belonging to the class Filosa-Sarcomonadea (formerly combined into Cercomonadida) and both, flagellated and amoeboid Cercozoa in ...
Cercozoa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cercozoa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmicrocredit books
dream interpretation number 8
collagen types of collagen
betrayal psychology of betrayal