Cerebral Cortex Development
A selection of articles related to cerebral cortex development.
Original articles from our library related to the Cerebral Cortex Development. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cerebral Cortex Development.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Several Tarot Spreads
- Classic 3-Card Spread This classical three-cards-spread can briefly point out the development of issues. 1. The present situation, also representing the questioner. 2. Circumstances in the past that led to the present situation. 3. Future development. The...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Cerebral Cortex Development is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cerebral Cortex Development books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Zika Causes Microcephaly: Virus Destroys Cells Crucial To Fetal Brain
- In the laboratory, the researchers grew cortical neural progenitor cells, the stem cells involved in the development of the brain's cortex. They also grew other cell types including pluripotent stem cells and immature neurons.
- Super-clear synapses at super resolutions
- Confocal imaging of Thy1-YFP-H mouse (P72-84) cerebral cortex using different optical clearing methods. Images were taken from the surface of a hemi-brain samples under the same imaging conditions using a 20× air objective lens.
- Zika research shows how virus could affect the developing brain
- The team showed that the Zika virus infects a type of neural stem cell that gives rise to the brain's cerebral cortex. The team used neural progenitor cells, formed from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), which originally came from adult skin cells.
- Howard County health officials prepare for Zika virus
- It was found the virus directly targets brain development cells and stunting their growth that are in the brain's cerebral cortex. Other studies have shown that Zika in the brains of some babies miscarried or aborted after a mother was infected.