- BBC video of Cern's Large Hadron Collider shows the world's biggest science
- Using six GoPro cameras arranged in a cube, the BBC has managed to capture a 360 degree video inside the tunnels that house the Large Hadron Collider at Cern, Geneva, Switzerland. The video provides an interactive tour of the vast scientific experiment ...
- Open collaboration, CERN's particles, ownCloud, and petabytes
- One of the benefits of the ownCloud architecture is that it scales from small installations, such as a Raspberry Pi for 1-10 users, to up to 500,000 users and a petabyte of storage running in a powerful cluster setup.
- Cerner Co. (CERN) Shares Sold by Korea Investment CORP
- Cerner logo Korea Investment CORP decreased its stake in Cerner Co. (NASDAQ:CERN) by 11.6% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- "The Dawn of a New Physics?" --Scientists at CERN's LHC See First Hints
- However, there are some indications that physicists working at the LHC accelerator at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) near Geneva may see the first traces of physics beyond the current theory which describes the structure of matter.
- Utah County teens submitting particle physics experiment to CERN
- Springville High School students meet with UVU professor Wasserbaech about their experiment they will be submitting to CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016. If their project is selected, they'll be flown to ...
Cern is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cern books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdemographics generational cohorts
collectivist and individualist cultures
black forest points of interest
rocky plot summary
telnet protocol details