- CERN Denies It Will Create Black Holes — In “Cosmological” Sense
- The number of suggestive mythological names, symbols, videos from CERN: the logo having that 666 inside, CERNnunos (the Celtic Horned God), the location of CERN (an old Roman Temple to worship Appolyon, or Abaddon (keeper of the bottomless pit), ...
- Catching Pigeons: Force for good?
- One of the more interesting unexposed horses lining up all day at the Berkshire course is Cernnunos, who makes his debut for J P McManus and Tom George in the Doom Bar Barista Bar Chelmsford Handicap Chase. A consistent performer in his native ...
- Wrestling With The Gods
- There's a t-shirt I see regularly at UU gatherings and occasionally at Pagan ones. It says “some questions are too important for answers.” I respect the humility in that sentiment.
- Why I Am a Pagan
- Had anyone told me I would be a Pagan a day before Midsummer, I would have laughed in disbelief. I was a guest at a Midsummer Sabbat.
Cernnunos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cernnunos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfire yoga
texas sharpshooter fallacy examples
siege engine ancient siege engines
kyokushin dojo kun
happy lesson manga