A selection of articles related to certain.
Original articles from our library related to the Certain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Certain.
- Can anyone be hypnotized or only certain people? The search for the 'hypnotizability trait.'
- 4.1. Hypnotizability Using standardized induction scripts and classical induction techniques, somepeople are found to be markedly more hypnotizable than others. Aside from a requisite minimum intelligence for language and capacity to followinstructions, there...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
Certain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Certain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Certain Balloons
- SUNDAY PUZZLE —Solving this seemed like a lengthy endeavor to me, though a pleasant one — not only were there three steps to finish it completely, but the grid was awfully dense.
- In Utah, Trump's brash style doesn't sit well with a certain sliver of the GOP
- DRAPER, Utah — When Donald Trump entered the presidential race, Laurie Towers liked how he was able to channel many Americans' anger and frustration. But as the primary season ramped up, Towers, who is Mormon, increasingly found herself turned ...
- Statesman, Boise press corps feel a certain Bern
- March 20, 2016 4:06 PM. Statesman, Boise press corps feel a certain Bern. Sanders team proposes, then withdraws, interview invitation.
- Georgia adjusts policy, will now block transfers to certain schools
- Under Mark Richt, Georgia would not restrict the future destinations of outgoing transfers, granting them full releases of their scholarships so they could continue playing at the program of their choice.
- Certain things can disqualify Wisconsin voters
- Q: Who is eligible to vote in Wisconsin? Can you vote if you've been convicted of a crime? Can you vote if you are legally blind or have dementia?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe black cauldron film
1001 arabian nights
law of attraction believe
battle of gallipoli naval attacks