- the diameter of the opening of the cervix in labor as measured on vaginal examination.
- Oxytocin-induced cervical dilation and cervical manipulation in
- and trauma from cervical manipulation (CM) may re- duce fertility after TAI.
- Cervical dilation: A comparison of Lamicel and Dilapan
- Cervical dilation: A comparison of Lamicel and Dilapan. Ellen C. Wells, MD, and Jaroslav F.
- Endometrial Biopsy and Cervical Dilation
- Endometrial Biopsy and Cervical Dilation. What is an endometrial biopsy?
- Study Links Consumption of Date Fruit With Easier Labor and Delivery Outcomes
- Specifically, the group of women who consumed the date fruit was found to have: -- Higher mean cervical dilation (3.52 cm vs. 2.
- Birthing with Guinever » cervical dilation 101: frequently asked
- Mar 11, 2007 Alli, Checking the cervix for dilation and effacement is a learned skill.
- Signs of Labor : American Pregnancy Association
- Dilation: Opening of the cervix. Dilation is the process of the cervix opening in preparation for childbirth.
- Cervical Dilation
- Cervical Dilation.
Cervical Dilation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cervical Dilation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.