- the diameter of the opening of the cervix in labor as measured on vaginal examination.
- Oxytocin-induced cervical dilation and cervical manipulation in
- and trauma from cervical manipulation (CM) may re- duce fertility after TAI.
- Cervical dilation: A comparison of Lamicel and Dilapan
- Cervical dilation: A comparison of Lamicel and Dilapan. Ellen C. Wells, MD, and Jaroslav F.
- Endometrial Biopsy and Cervical Dilation
- Endometrial Biopsy and Cervical Dilation. What is an endometrial biopsy?
- Study Links Consumption of Date Fruit With Easier Labor and Delivery Outcomes
- Specifically, the group of women who consumed the date fruit was found to have: -- Higher mean cervical dilation (3.52 cm vs. 2.
- Birthing with Guinever » cervical dilation 101: frequently asked
- Mar 11, 2007 Alli, Checking the cervix for dilation and effacement is a learned skill.
- Signs of Labor : American Pregnancy Association
- Dilation: Opening of the cervix. Dilation is the process of the cervix opening in preparation for childbirth.
- Cervical Dilation
- Cervical Dilation.
Cervical Dilation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cervical Dilation books and related discussion.