- Study shows use of two screening tests catches more cervical cancer
- The use of Pap smears has dramatically reduced the incidence and the death rate from cervical cancer over the past 50 years.
- Miss Bumbum's Jessica Lopes with cervical cancer to go on having plastic surgery
- A 'Miss Bumbum' model who famously bragged she had plastic surgery 'like most people go shopping' before being struck down with cervical cancer has vowed to continue having cosmetic ops until the end - because she wants to 'die perfect'. Brazilian ...
- Russian figure skating star Plushenko undergoes cervical hernia surgery
- MOSCOW, March 14. /TASS/. Russia's two-time Olympic Champion Evgenii Plushenko has been operated in Israel to remove a cervical hernia, the Russian Figure Skating Federation said on its website on Monday.
- Woman needs lifelong treatment after doctors mistake cervical cancer for pregnancy
- Then in January 2015, a different GP who examined Dempsey discovered she needed an immediate transfusion because of heavy bleeding and was rushed to Liverpool Women's Hospital, where she was diagnosed with stage four cervical cancer. Dempsey ...
- RTI Surgical announces limited launch of new anterior cervical fixation system
- RTI Surgical Inc. recently announced the limited launch of its Unison-C System, an anterior cervical fixation system. The system will expand RTI Surgical's hardware portfolio into the standalone interbody market.
Cervical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cervical books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.