- Tapeworms: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Tapeworms belong to a large taxonomic class of flatworms called Cestoda, and more than 1,000 species have been identified. An adult tapeworm's body consists of a head and neck, and a chain of segments called proglottids, which grow and produce eggs, ...
- Iowa woman tries 'tapeworm diet', prompts doctor warning
- An Iowa woman recently discovered something worse than being overweight: swallowing a parasitic worm in order to drop a few pounds. The woman went to her doctor and admitted she'd bought a tapeworm off the Internet and swallowed it, says Dr. Patricia ...
- Too late to even save the furniture…
- Ah Cestoda! The most pungent and apt of political metaphors. Huge (Polygonoporus giganticus, the whale tapeworm, can be 30m long) and simple (a scolex and many independent hermaphrodite proglotids, just like the ALP) , migrating from gut to gut, and ...
Cestoda Scolex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cestoda Scolex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cestoda Scolex Topics
Related searcheseltham london history
lord castellan ursarkar e creed
hatshepsut official propaganda
kim possible tara
buddhism in japan zen schools