- The term Cetartiodactyla reflects the idea that whales evolved within the artiodactyls.
- Supplementary material
- Mustelaásubpalmataá. LC. 40.
- Impact of increased character sampling on the phylogeny of
- data for 71 terminal taxa (43 extinct⁄28 extant) to test where Cetacea fits within Cetartiodactyla, and where various fossil hoofed mammals (e.g.
- Alternative: whales + artiodactyls = Order Cetartiodactyla
- Alternative: whales + artiodactyls = Order Cetartiodactyla. Order Cetacea. Suborder Odontoceti.
- Cetartiodactyla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cetartiodactyla is the clade in which whales (including dolphins) and even-toed ungulates have currently been placed.
- Order Cetartiodactyla - Even-toed ungulates (and whales)
- Taxonomy of the order of even-toed ungulates, with biological descriptions of selected representative species.
- ADW: Cetartiodactyla: Pictures
- Superorder Cetartiodactyla (cetaceans and artiodactyls). Information · Pictures · Specimens · Sounds · Classification.  2 3 4 ...
- The position of Hippopotamidae within Cetartiodactyla
- The independence of those results provides a strong support to the clade Cetartiodactyla (cetaceans plus artiodactyls, ref. 7).
- Order Cetartiodactyla -- They are the Even-toed hoofed animals
- This is a page of the Order artiodactyla -- Whales,Cows,Pigs & Deer.
Cetartiodactyla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cetartiodactyla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslviv government
kowloon walled city destruction
tropical cyclone coriolis effect
joe brown boxer world champion
mikmaq language grammar
ralph th griffith