- cailleach. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation From Scottish Gaelic cailleach, from Old Irish caillech, from caille ("veil") + -ach.
- 333 INDE X A À Mhaighdean 232 A' Chailleach 262 aaks 280
- A' Chailleach 262 aaks 280. Abbey St Bathan 71. Aberchalder 171.
- BEEN . . . SO FAR!
- An bhfaca tú an chailleach? Chonaic mise í. Lena Srón mór fada,.
- NORTH WEST HIGHLANDS
- Mar 1, 2002 A'Chailleach from the shore (left); on the summit with Am Bodach beyod right). Andrew Walker pictures.
- Gàidhlig Specimen Papers
- (a) Ciamar a tha a' chailleach air a coimeas ris a' mhuir san dàrna rann? (b) Ciamar a thuigeas tu gu robh a' chailleach a' faireachdainn brònach?
- Mar 1, 2002 Chailleach. Old woman. Clett.
- Group concern over windfarm hearing delay
- which means much of its land is outside the boundary of the protected area. Mountains in the range those with backpacks may wish to climb include Munros such as Carn Sgulain, Beinn Dearg and A' Chailleach. Group concern over windfarm hearing delay.
- A' Chailleach [Monadh Liath] (Munro) - MunroMagic.com
- A' Chailleach [Monadh Liath], walking routes, pictures, weather, maps and more on all the Munros, Corbetts & Grahams of Scotland.
- Carn Dearg, Carn Sgulain & A'Chailleach (Walkhighlands)
- Carn Dearg, Carn Sgulain & A'Chailleach. Kingussie and Newtonmore. This long hillwalk includes ascents of three of the four Monadh Liath Munros.
- An Chailleach Bheara
- An Chailleach Bheara. The Chailleach is featured in several Irish poems, including Padraig Pearse's "Mise Eire".
Chailleach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chailleach books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.