A selection of articles related to chains.
Original articles from our library related to the Chains. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chains.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. 12:2 And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. 12:3 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Chains is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chains books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ofsted chief criticises academy chains
- England's largest academy chains have “serious weaknesses” as bad as the local authorities they were intended to replace, Sir Michael Wilshaw has told the education secretary, Nicky Morgan, in strong criticism of the government's flagship school ...
- San Antonio-area owner of restaurant chains files Chapter 11
- A little-known Hollywood Park company that owns all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants across the country filed for Chapter 11 reorganization this week, making it among the larger bankruptcies filed in San Antonio in recent years.
- Breakfast chains flock to Indy to quench underserved appetite
- But the national chains—backed by statistics from the National Restaurant Association—are confident there's room for more.
- Five shrinking restaurant chains
- That decline makes it among the worst of its kind in restaurant industry history, and brings to mind other chains that suffered through steep unit count declines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescallahan techniques
military of the british virgin islands
xiamen geography and climate
dream dictionary white
interplanetary dust cloud