- 'Make in India' destined to be global brand: Dr Jitendra Singh
- The mobile exhibition, denominated as Shri Chaitanya Prem Rath was therefore flagged off by the District Magistrate of Mathura on 8 February, 2016 to pass through the places, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu had come to Vrindavan. Covering more than 20 such ...
- Culture Secy receives Chaitanya Prem Rath
- The mobile exhibition, denominated as 'Shri Chaitanya Prem Rath', was flagged off by the District Magistrate of Mathura on February 8, 2016. It criss-crossed 20 places through which Chaitanya Mahaprabhu had come to Vrindavan. The 'Prem Rath' reached ...
- Vrindavan fest to celebrate Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's journey
- A week-long festival seeking to unite different different cultures and create an environment of peace and harmony will be held here from November 18 to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the 16th century monk and reformer Chaitanya Mahaprabhu here.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visits Gaudiya Math in Kolkata
- Gaudiya Mission is an old missionary organisation that spreads the message of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. From there, the PM went to the airport where West Bengal Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi and Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee saw him off.
- The great fire
- Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, the founder of Gaudiya Vaishnavism, prayed here for 24 years. Srimad Vallabhacharya visited Puri and performed a seven-day recitation of Srimad Bhagavatam. The maths and meditation spots of many of these saints continue to ...
Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Topics
Related searches2010 winter olympics construction
ffc cambridge process