- Origin: 1870–75; < Sanskrit caitya, derivative of citā funeral pyre, akin to cinoti (he ) piles up. :10. :09.
- NEPAL (Volume 2) The Worship: Monuments and Feasts
- “chaityas”; one in the heart of Patan, and.
- Tukan Bahal Stupa
- chaityas erected within hundred years. Antiquity century.
- Aj anta Caves
- Chaityas and Viharas. Chaitya was a place for worship while the Vihara was the dwelling-place of the monks.
- Mahaparinirvana Express Pellegrinaggio in treno sulle orme di Buddha
- Buddha raggiunse l'Illuminazione, Sarnath, dove Buddha ricevette i primi insegnamenti, e Kushinagar dove Buddha raggiunse il Nirvana. In questi posti si possono conoscere preziosi esempi di arte e architettura come gli Stupas, i Chaityas ei Viharas.
- Chaitya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A chaitya is a Buddhist or Jain shrine including a stupa.
- Indian Heritage - Architecture - Chaityas
- Chaityas are the halls enclosing the stupas.
- chaitya grihas of ajanta, karla and bedsa buddhist caves
- Mar 22, 2011 Chaityas are buddhist prayer halls that house a stupa . The word chaitya has its roots in sanskrit chita ~ meaning a pyre or a pile of ashes.
- Chaitya Hall, Karli | ArchitectureCourses.Org
- Chaitya Hall in Karli was built between 50 and 70 AD in India out of stone and earth.
- BUDDHIST ART & ARCHITECTURE
- Chaitya grihas or halls of worship were built all over the country either of brick or excavated from rocks.
Chaityas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chaityas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
star trek voyager relaunch
maximilien robespierre early politics
gag bdsm otm gag over stuff gag