- Escobar: Who profits from the Bangkok bombing?
- And one of two suspects who fired grenades at Thailand's Criminal Court building earlier this year happened to be close to Thaksin's cousin, Chaiyasit Shinawatra. Yet don't forget the wilderness of mirrors.
- Army reshuffle gives Prayut another headache
- In a few weeks, another important issue will compete with the constitutional "reform" as headline news.
- 100 More Bomb Blasts Planned in Thailand, Police Told
- On Monday, The Bangkok Post reported that the suspects had linked the attack to former army chief and supreme commander Chaiyasit Shinawatra, a member of the Shinawatra family, led by Yingluck's self-exiled brother Thaksin.
- PM warns over bomb attacks as warrants issued for 9 suspects (UPDATED)
- On Mr Mahahin's claim that Ms Natthapat, who was his girlfriend, knew Gen Chaiyasit Shinawatra, a former supreme commander, and Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit Thoopkrachang, a former metropolitan police chief, Pol Lt Gen Prawut said police interrogators were ...
- Thailand's Divided Military
- In 2003, Mr. Thaksin's own cousin Chaiyasit Shinawatra was made army commander, and Mr. Thaksin gained influence within the Wongthewan army faction based around the elite Kings Guard.
Chaiyasit Shinawatra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chaiyasit Shinawatra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.