A selection of articles related to chakra exercise.
Original articles from our library related to the Chakra Exercise. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chakra Exercise.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Chakra Exercise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chakra Exercise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- #Life360: Eduardo Novillo Astrada on what it takes to become a Polo superstar
- The British took it there in the 19th Century, though it comes from Southern or Central Asia, probably Persia, and was a military training exercise that dates back at least to 600BC.
- Week Ahead What's On Listings 10-03-16
- Good fun, good exercise, meet new friends. Beginners 8pm, intermediate 9.30pm.
- 5 Interesting Facts About Suryanamaskar
- It tones your body: Surya Namaskar makes a great cardio-vascular exercise but did you know that it tones your muscles at the same time? The stretch during ...
- Telkom in unspecified talks
- Telkom, South Africa's biggest fixed-line telephone group, may be closer to buying Cell C – the country's third mobile phone operator. Telkom announced on Monday it was involved in unspecified talks. By Gugu Lourie ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chakra Exercise Topics
Related searchespolicy debate sample card
dream dictionary goal
even and odd numbers division
the ahmadiyya muslim movement
dream interpretation threatening
butterfly stroke the arm movement