A selection of articles related to chakra map.
Original articles from our library related to the Chakra Map. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chakra Map.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Chakra Map is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chakra Map books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chakra Activation with Anodea Judith The Chakra System is a map
- The Chakra System is a map for the journey through life.
- Using the Chakra System in Psychotherapy
- Using the Chakra System in Psychotherapy. Ross Cohen, LPC, CADC I. INTRODUCTION.
- Your Body Is The Mirror Of Your Life
- different begins to happen with their arm, and the symptom is able to be released. Chakras And The Map.
- Chakra complete
- We will journey through human energy and endocrine anatomy using the symbol of the caduceus, interwoven with the chakras, as a map.
Suggested News Resources
- Chakra Map Breath Mini Workshop with Krisana Locke
- Chakras are doorways for the experience of different qualities of human energy. When we consciously enter and bring awareness to a particular chakra, we can meet the issues contained and expressed there. This exploration through breathing works also on ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Chakra Map - Psinergy Education - http://education.psinergy.info
- Chakras are simply the major energy "nodes" of the body. There are 7 major Chakras that we talk about on here...
- Understanding Chakras - Purewhitelight
- The root chakra maps to the physical body, and is the only chakra you really need to know about. See the next page. Pelvic Chakra (Svadhistana) -.
- When you are proficient with the seven major chakras move on by adding more orbs and channels.
- Chakra jewelry and necklaces
- Chakra Jewelry to stimulate and heal the 1st (Base) Chakra: Chakra Neckalces. Chakra Map. 2.
- Seven Chakra Map, Part One
- CHAKRA MAP, PART ONE. by Dennis Waterman. I came to in the Ancient Cave.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.