Chakra The Seven Basic Chakras
A selection of articles related to chakra the seven basic chakras.
Original articles from our library related to the Chakra The Seven Basic Chakras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chakra The Seven Basic Chakras.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Chakra The Seven Basic Chakras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chakra The Seven Basic Chakras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cancer Support Group Publishes Book On Healing
- The stories in the book are organized around chakras, a concept from Indian religions that posits that there are seven spiritual energy centers in the body. Each chapter explores the healing energy that can come from that chakra.
- Good Foundation is Key to Success in Life
- Nowadays, people think the muladhara is the lowest chakra and not worth working upon. Anyone who thinks the foundation is something we needn't take care of is living ...
- Wearing Your Chakra on Your Sleeve
- While each of the seven chakras has a Sanskrit name, Modern ŌM has distilled the traits ascribed to each energy wheel (the Sanskrit word “cakra” can be translated to mean “wheel”) into one simple intention with a corresponding color.
- Pyramid healing: Power which heals seven chakras of body
- They are vertically aligned in the center of the body close to the spine. If the chakras are unbalanced — not properly aligned or blocked — it can affect physical and mental health.
- Aroma-Chakra Workshop with Lauren Dwyer and Hilary Mughloo
- An all-levels, chakra balancing, aromatic yoga practice with Lauren Dwyer, 200 RYT and Hilary Mughloo, Founder of Wise Light Wellness. ... The connection of mind, body, and spirit realized through yoga helps one balance the seven chakras of the body.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.