A selection of articles related to chakras.
Original articles from our library related to the Chakras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chakras.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Chakras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chakras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pyramid healing: Power which heals seven chakras of body
- In today's world, stress and tension rule pretty much the entire universe. These issues are caused due to lack of positivity and direction in the lives of individuals.
- Know your chakras
- The human body has energy centres that look like spinning wheels, and allow energy to flow from one part of the body to another. These are known as chakras. There are seven main chakras that are found throughout the spine.
- Shake your chakras at Yoga Rave at Boogie Nights
- Lights, music, mats and mantras. This doesn't sound like a typical evening at Tropicana Casino and Resort's Boogie Nights, a '70s and '80s retor dance club that recently won six Nightlife Awards from AC Weekly. But it will be the lineup from 7 to 9 p.
- Wearing Your Chakra on Your Sleeve
- “Mindfulness should be accessible to the majority,” says Myk Likhov, one of the brains behind Modern ŌM—a Miami and Asheville-based start up turning chakras into fashion staples people can integrate into their daily grind. The idea behind chakras—the ...
- Chakras qué son y cómo influyen para tener una vida más armoniosa
- La palabra chakra viene del sánscrito (lengua indoeuropea que se conserva en los textos sagrados y cultos del brahmanismo escritos entre los siglos XV y X a. C. en la India) y significa círculo o disco.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestic tac dough
indo-aryans south asia
hydra genus motion and locomotion
iban religion and festivals