Chakras Yoga Asanas
A selection of articles related to chakras yoga asanas.
Original articles from our library related to the Chakras Yoga Asanas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chakras Yoga Asanas.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Chakras Yoga Asanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chakras Yoga Asanas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Good Foundation is Key to Success in Life
- Nowadays, people think the muladhara is the lowest chakra and not worth working upon. Anyone who thinks the foundation is something we needn't take care of is living in a fool's ...
- Champions of Zen
- Bending backwards to grab her shins, she completes Chakra Bandhasana, full wheel pose, to the sounds of soft gasping from the impressed audience. Moments later, she's morphing into Vrscikasana, scorpion pose, and veins pop out of her ...
- Model Angela Lindvall to Teach Premiere Yoga Session at MSG
- It's a combination of ancient yogi technologies such as pranayama [breath-work], mantra [sound], meditation, and asanas [postures].
- 5 Interesting Facts About Suryanamaskar
- Be careful with postures: Although you have to be careful with every exercise you do but particularly in Yoga, you will have to take extra care. Make sure that the postures ... Moreover it also charges five out of seven chakras of the body.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chakras Yoga Asanas Topics
Related searcheshindu terms
infinite loop looping
welfare state arguments in favor
762 51 mm nato