Chakras Yoga Asanas
A selection of articles related to chakras yoga asanas.
Original articles from our library related to the Chakras Yoga Asanas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chakras Yoga Asanas.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Chakras Yoga Asanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chakras Yoga Asanas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Crown Chakra, the highest Chakra. Yoga postures evolved as a means for opening and balancing the Chakras.
- Yoga & Pilates
- Chakra Yoga - Asanas focusing on opening the energy systems of the body and mind.
- Sacred Centers Teacher Professional Specialization Tracks Sacred
- Do the chakras speak to you as a life-affirming, transformational path?
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yoga. The six centres are pierced (Chakra Bheda) by the passing of Neti, Dhauti, Basti, Nauli, Asanas, Mudras, etc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Beginners Expert Q&A - Asanas for the Chakra
- Yoga article: A prescription of asanas to help balance the subtle energies of the chakra system.
- SPECIFIC YOGA POSTURES FOR CHAKRAS
- Chakra Bandhasana (= The Wheel) This is how it looks when danced to music on my DVD, Yoga Nata.
- Yoga Asanas : the yoga of Asana by Ganga Puri
- Hatha Yoga : Asana and pranayama. Excercising postures or Asanas in Hatha Yoga has two essential objectives.
- Muladhara the Root Chakra
- Relaxation exercise, calm meditation, breathing techniques, tai chai and simple yoga asanas are useful techniques that help you achieve balance of this chakra.
- Sacred Centers - Chakras and Asana Practice - Pathways for
- The Chakra System CD set contains one CD on simple asanas that take you through all the chakras.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chakras Yoga Asanas Topics
Related searcheslake bodom murders victims
dream dictionary diving
inuit mythology angakuit
thar desert climate