- chal·co·py·rite (k l k -p r t ). n. A yellow mineral, essentially CuFeS2, that is an important ore of copper.
- Chalcopyrite CuFeS2
- Chalcopyrite. CuFeS2 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Tetragonal.
- UC Resources Announces Drilling Update
- Zones of disseminated chalcopyrite in gabbro-pyroxenite and sulphide mineralization associated with shear zones, veining, and pelitic xenoliths were sampled. Magnetite rich ultramafic layers were also sampled.
- Happy Creek Exploring Seven Properties
- Approximately 600 metres west of Zone 1, encouraging bornite, chalcocite and chalcopyrite (copper sulphides) were located that are thought to be an extension of Teck's Yubet prospect.
- Kincora Copper Acquires Outstanding 25% of Bronze Fox and Provides Exploration
- Hole F39 has intersected chalcopyrite and pyrite mineralization from 500m depth and has now stopped at 985.1m. -- Duchintav Khojgor to join the Kincora Copper Board of Directors.
- Drilling Update: Romios Intersects Significant Sulphide Mineralization Along
- The hole, designed to infill areas of higher-grade breccia-style mineralization along the western margin of the North Zone, encountered mineralized breccias overlying chalcopyrite and pyrite-bearing veins.
- Andover Reports Final Results From the 2011 Drill Program at Sun Property Alaska
- Significantly, the zone in Sun11-28 below the massive sulfide horizon contained abundant stringer chalcopyrite and sphalerite. The stringer zone, logged at depths of 65.55 - 72 meters (6.
- Chalcopyrite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chalcopyrite is a copper iron sulfide mineral that crystallizes in the tetragonal system. It has the chemical composition CuFeS2.
- Chalcopyrite Mineral Data
- Comments: White moncheite with chalcopyrite (orange, blue and violet tarnishing colors) in silicate matrix.
- Chalcopyrite: Chalcopyrite mineral information and data.
- Chalcopyrite Group . Chalcopyrite-Eskebornite Series . A major ore of copper.
- CHALCOPYRITE (Copper Iron Sulfide)
- Chalcopyrite (or copper pyrite), looks like, and is easily confused with Pyrite, FeS2.
- Chalcopyrite: The mineral Chalcopyrite information and pictures
- Detailed description, properties, and locality information guide about the copper ore mineral chalcopyrite.
Chalcopyrite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chalcopyrite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshalitosis types
yorkshire terrier temperament