- Tinka Discovers High Grade Zinc-Lead-Silver Sulphide Mineralization at
- Minor sulphides include galena, chalcopyrite, and arsenopyrite. The Pucara limestone is overlain by 150 metres of Cretaceous sandstone (Goyllarisquizga Group). The sandstone forms a barren cap to the mineralization, although narrow sphalerite-rich ...
- Mawson Drills 8.4 Metres @ 4.3 g/t Gold at Palokas Gold Project in Finland
- PAL0015 and PAL0017 intersected wide (70 metre) alteration zones of chalcopyrite-quartz-pyrrhotite rocks that did not contain any significant gold mineralization. PAL0018 and PAL0019 remain in progress (Table 1). Tables 1 and 2 include collar and best ...
- Mundoro and JOGMEC Sign Agreement for Exploration of Serbian Timok Projects
- At the West Zone drilling intersected several hornblende-biotite porphyry dikes cutting basement gneiss.
- Cornerstone Capital Resources Inc.: Cascabel Exploration-Hole 16 Update
- Mineralization to date in Hole 16 comprises diagnostic "B" type quartz veins containing magnetite, chalcopyrite (a sulphide mineral containing 34% copper) and bornite (a sulphide mineral containing 63% copper).
- True North Nickel Discovers New High Grade Gold Mineralization Adjacent to
- Silver mineralization occurs with galena in quartz veins while copper occurs as chalcopyrite in the form of replacement patches or in high temperature veins associated with pyrrhotite and/or pyrite.
Chalcopyrite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chalcopyrite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespappus of alexandria theorems
culture of cuba religion
dream symbols and eagle
dream dictionary gold
post-traumatic stress disorder