A selection of articles related to chalice.
Original articles from our library related to the Chalice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chalice.
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basic Candle Magick
- Burning a candle has something magical; our unconsciousness recognizes the connection between earth and infinite creative heaven symbolized by the burning candle. No electric lamp can ever beat a simple candle when it comes to bringing a warm and cosy...
Spells >> Candle Magick
Chalice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chalice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Priceless relic'–Christ's chalice in Valencia
- UNKNOWN to many, one of Christendom's most sought-after relics, the original chalice used by Jesus Christ during the Last Supper, is kept and worshipped for centuries among the church's treasures at the Valencia Cathedral. The relic can be seen in a ...
- Nigeria proves to be a poisoned chalice for South African companies
- Coming shortly after Tiger Brands CEO, Peter Matlare, decided to throw in the towel, partly due to a Nigerian mess, the fall of MTN Group CEO, Sifiso Dabengwa, comes to entrench the view that Nigeria stands as a poisoned chalice for a number of South ...
- Chalice Farms Named By Ackrell Capital To 'Top 100 Private Cannabis Companies
- In late 2014 Chalice Farms closed a first-round $10M equity funding, which set a new benchmark within the industry. And now Chalice Farms is projecting a ten-fold increase in its year over year revenue growth, and is on track for $10M in revenue for 2016.
- Early 20th century rare chalice stolen from Repton School
- AN appeal for information has been issued after a rare chalice dating back to the early 20th century was stolen in a burglary at Repton School this week.
- Poisoned chalice - Arsenic expert to give talk in Dundee. It could be murder!
- In July 1857, 22-year-old Glasgow woman Madeleine Smith was charged with murdering her lover with arsenic. At her trial in Edinburgh, Victorian Scotland was scandalised with newspaper accounts of sex, blackmail, poison and death. Yet the young and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe bluest eye
dream symbol aboriginal spirituality
cabbage patch kids
johannes brahms influences on brahms