A selection of articles related to chalice.
Original articles from our library related to the Chalice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chalice.
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Chalice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chalice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Chalice of Ecstasy
- THE CHALICE OF ECSTASY. BEING. A MAGICAL AND QABALISTIC INTERPRETATION OF THE.
- Sipping From a Poisoned Chalice
- Sipping From a Poisoned Chalice. News Focus. Crusader.
- Chalice Newsletter July-Aug 2011
- Jul 3, 2011 THE CHALICE. THE NEWSLETTER OF FIRST UNITARIAN CHURCH OF PITTSBURGH. JULY/aUGUST 2011.
- Baby chalice _English_
- A baby or trolley blanket in the chalice lace pattern About the pattern: Baby Chalice is a pattern for a simple baby blanket using the chalice lace pattern.
- Chalice & Tongs - St. Dunstan's Episcopal Church, Tulsa
- The deadline for the September 2011 Chalice and Tongs newsletter is August Please turn in submissions to the church office or email chalice@stduntulsa.
Suggested News Resources
- Bradford City post is not a poisoned chalice - Lawn
- Jackson was the first manager in the country to leave this season but joint-chairman Lawn stressed that potential successors should not view the Valley Parade hot-seat as a poisoned chalice. He said: “We do give people a fair amount of time as a club.
- Voltaire - Master of the Macabre, Releases Ninth Album and Embarks on
- "Riding a Black Unicorn Down the Side of an Erupting Volcano While Drinking from a Chalice Filled with the Laughter of Small Children" is Voltaire's latest full-length outing released on his Mars Needs Music imprint on September 6, 2011.
- A poisoned chalice of EU power
- The much hyped meeting last week between Angela Merkel and Nicolas Sarkozy would have made the famed Montgolfier brothers proud. The hot air produced in Paris could have filled several of their balloons.
- Columbia Digest
- The UU Chalice Concert Series opens its season with "Framed Pairs: A Recital for Harp and Flute," at 8 pm Saturday, Sept. 17, at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center, 7246 Cradlerock Way. A reception with the artists follows each concert.
- St. Hilary of Poitiers Catholic Church news
- Traveling chalice: Gail Cedotal received the traveling chalice at the 10 am Mass on Sunday at St. Mary's Nativity Catholic Church, 3500 La. 1, Raceland.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chalice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A chalice (from Latin calix, cup, borrowed from Greek kalyx, shell, husk) is a goblet or footed cup intended to hold a drink.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Chalice
- Occupies the first place among sacred vessels, and by a figure of speech the material cup is often used as if it were synonymous with the Precious Blood itself.
- Amazon.com: Chalice (9780399246760): Robin McKinley: Books
- Amazon.com: Chalice (9780399246760): Robin McKinley: Books. Chalice and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
- Chalice - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a drinking cup : goblet; especially : the eucharistic cup. 2. : the cup-shaped interior of a flower.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblood rites
treaty of san ildefonse
oscar andrs cardinal rodrguez maradiaga
sin christian views of sin
the blood brothers style