- North Texas women take part in 'Mega Challah Bake'
- FORT WORTH —- If a “Mega Challah Bake” sounds a little different, that is sort of the point. On Thursday night, well over 50 Jewish women gathered in the historic ballroom at the YWCA in downtown Fort Worth to freshen up their challah baking skills.
- Challah and the Men Who Bake It
- “I guess I just thought it was a religious skill I wanted to have,” said Sam Greenberg, 24, who works as a consultant for foundations in San Francisco and is a man who excels at the traditionally female art of baking challah.
- Challah, wine, Torah ... and Trump?
- We have no problem observing rituals such as lighting the candles, blessing the wine, washing our hands and blessing the challah, but after that, when conversation starts, freedom of speech takes over.
- Pumpkin-Apple Challah and Other Breakfast Breads
- One of my own favorite contributions to the world of bread is the pumpkin-apple challah I developed for “Modern Jewish Cooking.” The dough is enriched with pumpkin puree and enlivened with cinnamon and cardamom. After rising, it gets the babka ...
- Home-based bakery Fleur de Sel Kitchen sells dairy-free challah and desserts
- Those who follow the Jewish practice of keeping kosher—and others with dietary restrictions—are the target audience of a new home-based bakery called Fleur de Sel Kitchen.
Challah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Challah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
george bernard shaw music criticism
houston comets current roster