- Archaeologists present findings of Chamorros migration
- Kirahn Fejeran, left, Monica Sherry and Steve Naputi shared a laugh before performing onstage. The trio were part of the Inetnon Gef Pagu Cultural Dance Ensemble, a group of high school students from Guam that performed native Chamorro dances at ...
- Mariana Islands on display at Chamorro Festival
- SAN DIEGO, California (Press Release) — CHE'LU, the San Diego-based non-profit focused on preserving the Pacific Island culture of Chamorros, will present the 7th Annual Chamorro Cultural Festival or CCF on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at California State ...
- Differences among Chamorro remains bolster 'two migration' theory
- Remains of hundreds of ancient Chamorros were excavated along Tumon Bay in the Naton Beach area from 2006 through 2008. Archaeologists found more ancient Chamorros from the pre-Latte period were buried with ornaments, shells and beads, ...
- Archaeologists: 2 waves of Chamorro migration
- Archaeologists have reason to believe that ancient Chamorros came from two waves of migration. On Tuesday, archaeologist Judy Amesbury presented findings from the Naton Beach excavation to the Rotary Club of Tumon Bay. The excavation took place ...
Chamorros is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chamorros books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
smith county kansas major highways
bandhavgarh national park the park
boudica historical sources
list of neopets quiggle
masala dosa filling
four great bodhisattva