- The word was coined to aptly define the mode of non-violent resistance that the Indians of Satyagraha at the indigo planters revolution at Champaran in Bihar.
- in the Champaran satyagraha (1917):
- in the Champaran satyagraha (1917): a study in peasant mobilization.
- [ACQUAINTANCE with Bihar] IN HIS OWN WORDS [The
- IN HIS OWN WORDS. [The Champaran Satyagraha – 1917]. The stain of Indigo : Champaran is the land of king Janaka.
- Download - National Archives of India
- Bhulabhai Desai Papers (1899-1965). 5. Champaran Satyagraha Papers ¡19171 .
- 83 CHAPTER IV TRUTH IN ACTION SECTION I THE RELATION
- important satyagraha struggles spearheaded by Gandhiji.
- Bihar the pivot of all political battles in India
- It was from Bihar that Mahatma Gandhi launched his pioneering civil-disobedience movement, Champaran Satyagraha.
- Gandhi : First Satyagraha, Champaran, Bihar
- Gandhi stages first Satyagraha for indigo farmers at Champaran, Bihar.
- Champaran Satyagraha
- Champaran Satyagraha. Now Gandhi heard about an obnoxious system of agricultural labour prevailing in Bihar.
- Full text of "Satyagraha In Champaran"
- Later it was translated in English and published under the title Satyagraha in Champaran iii IV in 1928.
Champaran Satyagraha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Champaran Satyagraha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Champaran Satyagraha Topics
shia etymology initial history
speed badminton field and equipment
dream interpretation aquarium