- Years of birth and death unknown. Ancient Hindu statesman of the fourth century B.C..
- Chanakya Niti-Shastra Chanakya Niti-Shastra - Sanskrit Documents
- der's troops out of the way, Chanakya Pandit used every political device and intrigue chapter, regarding the appearance of Chanakya Pandit.
- Chanakya - 1
- Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (HSS). 28. Chanakya - 1.
- CORPORATE CHANAKYA
- I O. N. Radhakrishnan.
- Chanakya Neeti
- Oct 23, 2010 THE FINANCE CLUB. We Invest in Knowledge. The Finance Club, JBIMS and Team Prayaag.
- CNLU starts early for placement
- PATNA: As the Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) had to face a rough weather due to delay in the placement of its final year students (2010-11 session), it has started the process of placement well on time this year for the next batch of students.
- Ashwin Sanghi on a high
- After his bestselling book, The Rozabal Line, made waves when it released in 2008, Ashwin Sanghi's latest offering Chanakya's Chant has made it to the news too...and for all the right reasons.
- Reliance TimeOut Mumbai to host author of Chanakya's Chant for readers
- by Sacchitjogi07 for The Ground Report India August 18, 2011 Reliance TimeOut, a one-stop shop for stationary, music and recreational items, is presenting avid book readers an opportunity to meet the author of Chanakya's Chant Mr.
- 'Day 2 of my fast at Azad Maidan, with mill workers, film stars, and 'Talent
- But keeping silent also is." The speaker referred to Chanakya to justify his point. (Chanakya was the Indian philosopher and strategist in the court of the Mauryas in the 4th Century BC).
- Chanakya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chanakya was a shrewd observer of nature. Once, it is said that Mauryan forces had to hide in a cave. There was no food, and the soldiers were starving.
- Chanakya Quotes - BrainyQuote
- Share the best Quotes by Chanakya with your friends and family at BrainyQuote. com.
- Rishi Canak named his son as "Chanakya". Being a teacher himself, he knew the importance of education. Taxila was one of the world centers for education.
- Chanakya - Wikiquote
- Aug 25, 2011 Hence the king shall ever be wakeful. Chanakya (c.350 - c.
Chanakya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chanakya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnorse mythology supernatural beings
meaning of dreams about river
psychopathy neurological in origin