A selection of articles related to chant.
Original articles from our library related to the Chant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chant.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- A Solstice Spell To Consecrate
- This is a chant derived from very early Syrian Christians and reworked to be a consecration and charging chant for a jar of honey that I use as a prime ingredient some of my medicines. An Evocation of the Sun to empower a substance (in this case a jar of...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
Chant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chant books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The History of the “Air Ball” Chant, the Greatest Taunt in Sports
- This week, Josh Levin told the story of the “air ball” chant on a special episode of Slate's sports podcast Hang Up and Listen.
- 76ers fans chant 'Trust the process' and 'We've got draft picks' while getting
- Philadelphia 76ers fans haven't had much to cheer about the past few years. At 9-57, wins have been few and far between.
- Boston Catholic school students barred from playoff game after anti-Semitic chant
- At the event, students and fans supporting the Catholic school team chanted “You killed Jesus,” a reference to the fact that Newton, an affluent suburb that abuts Boston, has a large Jewish population.
- Catholic school bans fans over 'You killed Jesus' chant
- Fans of Catholic Memorial School cheer at a game with Newton North High School in suburban Boston on March 11, 2016. During the basketball game, CMS fans chanted, 'You killed Jesus,' at the predominantly Jewish high school. (Screen Capture: Nate ...
- Owaisi won't chant Bharat Mata ki jai, Shiv Sena leader tells him to go to
- Mumbai: AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi has said he will not chant 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai,' comments that came against the backdrop of RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat's suggestion that the new generation needs to be taught to chant slogans hailing mother India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.