- Standing tall for tourism
- BEST KNOWN FOR its earthen jars, temples, caves and floating market, Ratchaburi now has a new landmark: a mailbox. Of course, it's not any old mailbox but is the country's largest, standing a massive 7.1 metres high and 1.
- Thailand faces worst water shortage in two decades – 14 provinces hit by drought
- In Chanthaburi, 250km southeast of the Thai capital Bangkok, the waterworks authority is releasing water for public use in the morning and evening only, said Wisoot Prakorbkwamdee, chief of the province's disaster prevention and mitigation office.
- Burnt out on Tourist Traps? Keep it Real in Chanthaboon (Photos)
- CHANTHABURI — Next road trip skip the floating markets, elephant rides and faded beach towns for a more genuine experience in a centuries-old riverside community free of 7-Elevens and crass commercialism. Drive three hours southeast of Bangkok and ...
- Clampdown planned on fruit dealers
- In a move to tackle the influx of foreign traders, mainly from China, who talk directly to farmers at Thai orchards and export directly to China, the Commerce Ministry yesterday launched the "Chanthaburi model".
Chanthaburi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chanthaburi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheselizabethan theatre
sherif hussein ibn ali
coffee etymology and history