- Fade the emerging market rally: Traders
- Along with news out of China, the bounce in oil has helped emerging markets, said Gina Sanchez of Chantico Global. However, "neither of those are actually good enough reasons to dive into emerging markets right now. They are falling knives," she said ...
- The strange ETF that's doubled this year
- "In order to be holding something like this, you really have to believe Armageddon" is upon us, Gina Sanchez, founder and chairwoman of Chantico Global, said Wednesday on CNBC's "Trading Nation." There's even a kink to that argument, though. NUGT ...
- One bright spot in a 'destroyed' market: Traders
- Gina Sanchez of Chantico Global said while European equities have been "destroyed" this year, that may lead to a bigger comeback when compared to U.S. stocks.
- Words of Caution on Emerging Markets ETFs
- “Along with news out of China, the bounce in oil has helped emerging markets, said Gina Sanchez of Chantico Global. However, 'neither of those are actually good enough reasons to dive into emerging markets right now.
- Starbucks rolls out 'Chantico'
- NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Starbucks is stirring up the mix this weekend with the nationwide launch of its hot chocolate drink called "Chantico," named after the Aztec goddess of hearth and fire. Chantico may be a fancy name for what essentially is a cocoa ...
Chantico is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chantico books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplanetary rings
the luncheon on the grass
veil fetishism overview
urishay urishay castle today
fair use nature of the copied work