A selection of articles related to chants.
Original articles from our library related to the Chants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chants.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Chants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chants books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cavs Chants x Laugh at LeBron
- Cavs Chants x Laugh at LeBron. The official “Chant Sheet” for 12.2.
- Renewable Energy Chants
- 2008 THE NEED PROJECT • PO BOX 10101 • MANASSAS, VA 20108 • 1-800- 875-5029. Primary Flipbook Activities PAGE 11.
- Chant essays final web-4
- The Homage and Invocation Chants, an Essay by Acharya.
- Chargebacks & Dispute Resolution | Merchants | Visa USA
- Most sales transactions move smoothly through the system; they are processed, posted, and paid for with very few problems.
Suggested News Resources
- Japanese Goalie Shaken by Fukushima Chants
- By Yoree Koh AP But derisive chants from opposing fans towards Eiji Kawashima at a Belgian soccer match over the weekend reached a low for the goalkeeper, a regular in Japan's national team, when a group began bellowing “Kawashima, Fukushima!
- Using jazz chants to teach English
- Her method of teaching English involves jazz chants —a unique way of getting students to improve their speaking and listening skills.
- Islamists hold anti-Israel march in Berlin
- They chanted "Freedom for Palestine" and "End the killing of civilians in Gaza.
- Dangers of a Brand Banking on its Figurehead
- Jobs himself is followed by an almost cultish group dubbed “fanboys” in the media; supposedly, chants of “We love you, Steve!” are often heard at Apple events.
Suggested Web Resources
- Words to Cheers & Chants
- Chants (sidelines) and Cheers (Routine words/Half-Times) click on the category for words to the more than 200 cheers and chants that I have collected!
- Chants and Taunts, Clapping Games, Jump Rope Rhymes
- CHANTS, CLAPPING GAMES, AND JUMP ROPE RHYMES NEENER NEENER NEENER: Taunts, Chants and Poems.
- Cheerleading Cheers, Chants and Yells
- A collection of cheers and chants shared by Cheerleaders. From football cheers to basketball cheers, you'll find them here.
- BuddhaNet Audio: Chanting
- BuddhaNet - Buddhist Information and Education Network: Buddhist Studies, World Buddhist Directory, BuddhaZine - Online Magazine.