Chao Phraya River
A selection of articles related to chao phraya river.
Original articles from our library related to the Chao Phraya River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chao Phraya River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Chao Phraya River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chao Phraya River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chao Ph raya River Basin, Thailan d
- THAILAND'S CHAO PHRAYA RIVER BASIN supplies a major metropolitan The Chao Phraya River basin covers an area of approximately.
Suggested News Resources
- Locals along Chao Phraya river basin warned of floods
- People living along the Chao Phraya river basin in six provinces of the Central Plains and Bangkok have been warned to prepare for possible flooding, the result of run-off from the North.
- Come aboard. They're expecting you
- Cruise passengers can experience life in various ports, including taking a longtail boat down Bangkok's famed Chao Phraya River. Worried about cabin fever? Get a cabin with a balcony.
- Dept mulls cutting boat fares
- The Marine Department is reviewing fares of passenger boats in the Chao Phraya River and the Saen Saep canal in Bangkok to see if they should be cut.
- Smaller dams eyed to ease floods
- Unlike other provinces in the North-Central region through which three other tributaries of the Chao Phraya River travel, there is not a single dam or major reservoir in the Yom River basin, which comprises five provinces.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chao Phraya River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Chao Phraya is a major river in Thailand, with its low alluvial plain forming the centre of the country.
- River Sightseeing in Bangkok - Cruising in Chao Phraya River by
- Useful guide on cruising along Chao Phraya River and canals in Bangkok with information and maps of attractions, boat services, dinner cruises and more.
- Chao Phraya River, Bangkok - Things to Do - VirtualTourist
- Chao Phraya River reviews and photos from real travelers and locals in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Chao Phraya River - Bangkok Waterway
- These were once used as counterweights in trading Chinese junks and rice barges arriving on the banks of Chao Phraya River.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.