- A new way to judge a book at speed: Le Prix de la Page 112
- Do you read for two hours to decide if you've found a good book? From now on, I'm just reading page 112. Le Prix de la Page 112.
- Committee considering purchase of land
- Selectmen were supportive of Taylor's request to investigate the land, a process that Taylor said would take about 30 days.
- Broadway musicals spoofed in Richey Suncoast Theatre's coming production
- Meanwhile, Janet is beginning to have doubts about Robert, so she consults the Drowsy Chaper one (Vicky Stinnett, Guenevere in Camelot). The tipsy chaperone can only sing As We Stumble Along, a paean to drunkenness as a way to get through life.
- Lady Bears Defense Stumps Wichita at JQH Arena
- Wichita Statew would take a 6-2 lead off this Jaleesa Chaper jumper, but after that, it was all Lady Bears. Senior, Kenzie Williams, in the corner for the catch and shoot triple. She had a team high 18 points.
- Square Enix Hooks Up With NVIDIA To Bring Five Games To GeForce NOW, Starting
- GeForce NOW has been available for a few months, long enough for your free trial to run out. If you dropped NOW after that, it might be time to give it another look. The service is getting an infusion of fresh games from publishing juggernaut Square Enix.
Chaper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chaper books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.