A selection of articles related to characteristic.
Original articles from our library related to the Characteristic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Characteristic.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Characteristic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Characteristic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Riot Ensemble review – adroitly realising Dutilleux's characteristic finesse
- Dutilleux's characteristic finesse was realised with adroitness by the Rioters, notably in the expressive oboe-playing of Philip Haworth.
- What are characteristic towns in Zhejiang?
- The development of characteristic towns in Zhejiang is a new highlight in the province's economic restructuring and a meaningful exploration of the supply-side reform.
- Dan Beckham: The Most Important Characteristic in a CEO? Strategic Muscle
- Trustees often ask me for my perspectives on the characteristics important in a CEO. The need for experience in health care is obvious enough, including a background in finance, operations and clinical care.
- Klopp announces the main characteristic he wants to see between now and the
- Jurgen Klopp has said that he told his players to “stay angry” as he refuses to rule out a late bid for the top four. “Angriness in a sport is good,” he said. “We need to stay angry.
- Quick Opinion: Lubbock's strong economy is an appealing characteristic of the city
- Lubbock had a healthy economy in 2015, according to the Lubbock Economic Index maintained by Lubbock National Bank. December marked the 10th consecutive month of economic growth for the city. Lubbock's economy is generally stronger than national ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshouse of leaves pelafina h livre
linda elin ulvaeus
charge-to-mass ratio significance
enriched uranium downblending
brain comparative anatomy
wind turbine accidents