A selection of articles related to characteristic.
Original articles from our library related to the Characteristic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Characteristic.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Characteristic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Characteristic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- METHOD 1311: Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP)
- TOXICITY CHARACTERISTIC LEACHING PROCEDURE. 1.0 SCOPE AND APPLICATION.
- FROM CHARACTERISTIC FUNCTION
- It is often easier to manipulate characteristic functions than distribution func- tions .
- Self-Characteristic Distributions
- This paper investigates the fixed points of the characteristic function operator, i.e., we prominent example of a self-characteristic function is the Gaussian.
Suggested News Resources
- As hurricane Irene hits, America's politicians respond with characteristic
- The US has responded to Hurricane Irene with characteristic fervour: millions of people evacuated, New York in darkness, sandbags everywhere and Fox News weathermen screaming “We're all going to die!
- Essential management characteristics - do you have them?
- According to a report from Korn/Ferry Whitehead Mann, employees identify good communication skills as the most important characteristic of a good manager. Yet only one in five employees surveyed said that their manager possessed that characteristic.
- Bubbly Gold Might Take a Bath
- This search for the greater fool is characteristic of bubbles. Yet gold having accelerated this year, the question of whether it is now too expensive takes on new urgency. Compared with other bubbles, gold's rise actually looks tame.
- Legend Stars Steel Band in play for 2011
- Far removed from the hassle and frenzy that is characteristic of bands preparing for the goal of clinching the holy grail of each steelband season - the Panorama championship title - these smaller pan sides have their own faithful following.
- PAX 2011: Borderlands 2 Is Bigger, Better, and Bad-ass-ier
- The first Borderlands was almost a surprise hit for Gearbox back in 2009, especially considering the characteristic art style was an 11th hour change.
Suggested Web Resources
- Characteristic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- reproducing characteristic (noun) · secondary sex characteristic (noun). 1char· ac·ter·is·tic. noun \ˌker-ik-tə-ˈris-tik, ˌka-rik-\.
- Characteristic | Define Characteristic at Dictionary.com
- Characteristic definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Characteristic - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon
- Jul 18, 2011 Characteristics are a feature in the Pokémon games, introduced in Generation IV.
- What is characteristic? definition and meaning
- Definition of characteristic: A distinguishing feature or attribute of an item, person, phenomenon, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.