A selection of articles related to characteristic.
Original articles from our library related to the Characteristic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Characteristic.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Characteristic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Characteristic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- METHOD 1311: Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP)
- TOXICITY CHARACTERISTIC LEACHING PROCEDURE. 1.0 SCOPE AND APPLICATION.
- FROM CHARACTERISTIC FUNCTION
- It is often easier to manipulate characteristic functions than distribution func- tions .
- Self-Characteristic Distributions
- This paper investigates the fixed points of the characteristic function operator, i.e., we prominent example of a self-characteristic function is the Gaussian.
Suggested News Resources
- As hurricane Irene hits, America's politicians respond with characteristic
- The US has responded to Hurricane Irene with characteristic fervour: millions of people evacuated, New York in darkness, sandbags everywhere and Fox News weathermen screaming “We're all going to die!
- Essential management characteristics - do you have them?
- According to a report from Korn/Ferry Whitehead Mann, employees identify good communication skills as the most important characteristic of a good manager. Yet only one in five employees surveyed said that their manager possessed that characteristic.
- Bubbly Gold Might Take a Bath
- This search for the greater fool is characteristic of bubbles. Yet gold having accelerated this year, the question of whether it is now too expensive takes on new urgency. Compared with other bubbles, gold's rise actually looks tame.
- Legend Stars Steel Band in play for 2011
- Far removed from the hassle and frenzy that is characteristic of bands preparing for the goal of clinching the holy grail of each steelband season - the Panorama championship title - these smaller pan sides have their own faithful following.
- PAX 2011: Borderlands 2 Is Bigger, Better, and Bad-ass-ier
- The first Borderlands was almost a surprise hit for Gearbox back in 2009, especially considering the characteristic art style was an 11th hour change.
Suggested Web Resources
- Characteristic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- reproducing characteristic (noun) · secondary sex characteristic (noun). 1char· ac·ter·is·tic. noun \ˌker-ik-tə-ˈris-tik, ˌka-rik-\.
- Characteristic | Define Characteristic at Dictionary.com
- Characteristic definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Characteristic - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon
- Jul 18, 2011 Characteristics are a feature in the Pokémon games, introduced in Generation IV.
- What is characteristic? definition and meaning
- Definition of characteristic: A distinguishing feature or attribute of an item, person, phenomenon, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszone plate design and manufacture
constantinople the isaurians
fredric wertham wertham in fiction
sonic rush characters