- New Tech Tools Rebuild Human Bond Lost in Digital Banking
- Keeping It Simple: "In a nonsecure chat environment, when people ask to open an account or obtain a balance, we'd say, 'Hey, you've got to call us,' " says Charaka Kithulegoda, CIO of Tangerine Bank.
- To Case the Joint, Press 1: Crooks Refocus on Bank Call Centers
- The often-overlooked call center is getting more attention, as banks realize that stronger security on online and mobile channels has driven cybercriminals to focus their energies on conning phone reps.
- 'False historical claims make us look like idiots'
- I have the greatest respect for what Aryabhatta, Charaka, and many others accomplished at their time,” says Vahia. “They made some phenomenal scientific and philosophical contributions. When we have so many spectacular achievements to celebrate, why ...
- 10 Reasons Why 'Deadpool' is One of the Best Comic Book Movies!
- 10 Reasons Why 'Deadpool' is One of the Best Comic Book Movies! By Charaka Dev ⋅ Posted on February 15th, 2016 at 10:47pm. Share on Facebook.
- Jack of all fruits: The quintessentially Indian kathal, a produce like no other
- The quintessentially Indian kathal or phanas is a produce like no other, traversing the spectrum from 'the poor man's fruit' to being mentioned in ancient texts like the Charaka Samhita, Susruta Samhita, Jataka Tales and Sangam literature.
Charakas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Charakas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.